Friday, September 25, 2009

Weekend Things to DO for Sept 25-27

All right, I'll try not to leave anything out but if you don't tell me what's coming up I may not catch it all. If you see me out and about, catch me up on things.
I know the cemetary walk is Saturday. The tours leave from the District Museum every half hour starting at 9:30am. You will ride the trolley to the cemetary and back. Tours continue until 2:00pm. Donations benefit the Victorian Society. I have heard that the cemetary is looking quite good,and is being taken care of. I'll check it out soon during our annual Dia de los Muertos trip up there to visit the fam, or maybe I'll try to sneak in a trip for the walk on Sat. Depends on if I get anything done this morning.
Pioneer sports. Friday-The junior high volleyball and football teams play at home 10am against South Park. Saturday- High School Football Home against Las Animas, 1pm. Note for next week. Homecoming is next weekend and the kids would love it if you would come out to a game or two to support our teams. If you happen to be downtown working that day, try to step out and cheer them on as they bring their floats down the street. I'll post later the homecoming weekend schedule.
If you haven't seen the summer shows yet at the Butte, this is closing weekend. Your last chance. Friday- 1pm show is The Fantasticks, 7pm show is Godspell. Saturday- 1pm show is Godspell. 7pm show is The Fantasticks. Opening night for The Lost Soul Of Cripple Creek is next Friday night. October 2nd at 7pm. Get your tickets now because opening night tends to fill up fast. The olio by the way is crazy this year!! And it's alot longer than it's been in the past. I'll see you around town.

No comments:

Post a Comment