Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More weekend stuff for Sept. 19th, 2009

Kirstie reminded me that there is a Four Mile High dance on Saturday night at the hall. In case your not familiar with them they are great dances especially for families.  The kids can go and learn how to country dance, and it's a great community activity. Kinda reminds you of the good old days... The dance starts at 8pm and I believe the band is Timberline. Kirstie, correct me if I'm wrong. You can find the Four Mile Hall right acroos the road from the entrance to Lakemoor West subdivision. That is by the "Y" of Teller 11 and High Park Road.
Also P&R's annual BMX race will be on the 19th at the BMX track right outside of town by the public works building. It starts at 10am. Great stuff for the kids.
Well, I'm off to the City Council Meeting tonight. City Hall at 5:30 pm. I'll tell you what really happened tommorrow. None of this biased reporting here....Watch for my new weekly citizen award. Make sure you vote on the name on the sidebar. Don't you just love democracy?

No comments:

Post a Comment