Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pioneer Football update

OMG!!! What happened Dorthoy? Did we get blown away to Kansas? I wasn't sure I was at the right school when the Pioneers took the field. What a change in attitude. There was an actual team out there. They worked together, no one lost their temper or gave up. They stayed calm and focused on what they needed to do. The Pioneer defense held the Burros to only 14 points. Kyle Hamacher did an awesome job at QB. Kyle Tapia and Davin Roach sealed the South Park Burro's fate handing them a resounding loss. Pioneers-42, South Park Burros-14. Can I get a WHOOP???? Yea Baby!!!

Ok, I was planning on letting you all know what happened at the concert and the Florence street dance, but I caught a cold from my youngest. Preschool is the worst for pandemic sickness. After standing in the drizzle all afternoon I decided it would be prudent to go home and try to get some sleep. Probably a better choice than drinking margarita's. Although not as fun. If I hear any great stories I'll pass them along. Anonymously, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment